Sunday 5 June 2022

May the June be great

...as the May was. I made that fourth payment, kind of, in Timebucks. Since the cut off date is always an end of Tuesday and the payments are finalized on the Wednesday and payments happen on the Thursdays. 


Okay, you can argue about that first payment of the May being cut off on the 4th day, does it really count as made in the May?

Well, three days of that is on the May. Almost half of it, is made in the May. And after the Thursdays payment I already got hefty go ahead for the next weeks payment. 


Now, that I am making a kind of steady side income from the Timebucks and Hideout.tv combo, I can start to look more into other GTP-sites. And now that I am on my summer vacation, for a whole month, I do have some free time to explore what other possible side earnings can be made with the net.

But first I take well earned vacation beers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...