Thursday 27 April 2023

Few new sites part two

 Well that Monosurveys.com didn't really worked out. Every time I tried, those two available survey providers, I was screened out or there weren't any surveys available, even Monosurveys send me an email saying that there are surveys available.


Now, I also sign up for Freecash.com, which is like Timebucks.com. You can do surveys, tasks or offers to get coins, which you can cash out in various ways.


This has also a daily bonus, but to get that you need to make 1000 coins per day, which translates into $1 a day. 


For cash out there are much more various ways than Timebucks. I mean you can get your Netflix or Spotify paid by doing surveys and tasks via Freecash.com

But we should go ahead straight to cash out, not just yet. 


And there are various ways to make beer money. It came apparent to me that most of these are the same than any other site, so basically you are doing the same tasks, surveys and offers, just different layout and payout.


And of course there is a competition to boost your brain to make offers, tasks and surveys. I mean it is possible to make $50 per day, but that's pure luck to get that award.

And speak of the luck there is also a bit of gambling with your daily bonus ladder coins. I'll come back to that in next post, when I go in deep in this beer money site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bitcoin halving 2024

The next Bitcoin halving occured April 20, 2024. During a halving event, the reward given to miners for verifying transactions on the Bitcoi...