Wednesday 9 November 2022

Rare cash out

 Well, this is triple rare since I get to cash out both Suomitutka, Kuluttjapaneeli and MielipideMaailma at the same time (well four days apart).


Last cash out from Kuluttajapaneeli was from the May. Six months ago! Okay, I've said that I don't actively seek surveys from that site, but here we are.



It was easy as it can get. 

Then I cashed out the Suomitutka.


Okay, last time I cashed out from Suomitutka was a quite a while ago too, but due my personal life getting in a way of doing surveys.






And then today I've got few surveys to answer and I got past the threshold for MielipideMaailma.


This has been quite good, since I got email every time there is a new available survey at MielipideMaailma and I have been skipping those, because those aren't worth that much per survey.


And that was fast payment, I didn't even get to write this before MielipideMaailma's payment was deposited in my PayPal account.




Now, I guess I can post about these sites next time in about... uh, spring 2023.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...