Sunday 27 November 2022

That was fast one

While my Timebucks keep rolling steady pace, Ysense is ground to halt almost complete, but Mielipidemaailma has boosted its surveys to the max.


530 points in less than week. This has usually taken a few months. My previous before latest was early in the July. And the last one was earlier this month.


Basically four months in between those last two cash out.

The funny thing about this Mielipidemaailma is that I'll get an email that there are surveys available, but not.


The first line is: New surveys are now available.

The second line is: Hey, xxx, new surveys are not right now available.

But usually there are being surveys available.

So, I cashed out my second 5€ in a month from Mielipidemaailma.


And before I could attach that screen capture to this blog post, I've got notification from my phone that it has already been paid to my PayPal account.

That was really a fast one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...