Wednesday 8 February 2023

Suomitutka facelift

 It has been quite while, when I logged last time on the Suomitutka.fi survey site and I was surprised that it looked whole new deal!


Now, of course I don't have the old layout screen captured, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Functions are the same, so just a facelift of the site.


And as you can see, last survey I completed was 24th of the January. Okay, that ain't quite that while ago. 

Okay, I had to check if "the competition" has updated their site also.


No. Okay, while I was checking that, I made an easiest 0.40€, since I don't remember. I think whole survey lasted less than 2 minutes.


Great thing about these two is that they send you an email when there is available surveys to participate and you can answer those directly from the email.

I guess I need to pay attention to my email more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...