Sunday 19 March 2023

Cash out time

So, I had the pleasure to cash out from Suomitutka.fi. It has been quite some time since the last time I got to cash out from Suomitutka.fi. 




And I thought I was just tree fiddy away in Kuluttajapaneeli.fi, but when I logged in, there were a bunch of surveys and I made above threshold and got to cash out from Kuluttajapaneeli.fi also.


Also, it was payday Thursday in Timebucks, which has been proven to be most reliable GPT/beer money site, at least for me.



And as usual, you get an email where you click a link to redeem the reward and then you get an another link, where you verify that you want to redeem your reward to PayPal.


But it is fast, I just barely clicked that last redeem, and I got a new email notifying me that there has been made a payment to my PayPal account.


Now, I am just half way through to cash out in Ysense too, which has taken also a quite some time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...