Thursday 3 August 2023

Back in the business


Summer is almost over and I am getting back the doing these GPT-sites and blogging about them too.

First of all, I have cut down the sites that I use for surveys, as they tend to have the same surveys, but different rewards due the hosting sites commission. 

I've cut the Suomitutka.fi site, even though it had a lower payout limit than Kuluttajapaneeli.fi, but Kuluttajapaneeli has more opportunities for surveys, or at least so it seems. Might drop that too.

I have almost forgotten completely Ysense.


Last survey made in the end of the May. Two months ago. Well, I have spent time away from the keyboard quite lot for few months now. But I've made this year $27,37 with Ysense, while I have made $168,21 with Timebucks in the same time.
And now that I was at Ysense, I just did two surveys. So, I guess I am not dropping it from the schedule, quite soon. Depends on a lot from Timebucks and Freecash.

While in a few months I've made a same amount in Freecash.



Okay, it might be almost the same time. I can't find when I did join the Freecash, but my first payment was from 3rd of April, so I have done at least four months now.


I am making a post about my routine on Freecash site. 

Till then, I'll be back!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...