Saturday 23 September 2023

Cashing out from Freecash


So, when you have enough coins, you can cash in. I am redeeming my rewards to PayPal, which is for me the best option, as I can use it to pay stuff in the internet and it is very secure, and if needed I can withdraw to my bank account it too.

Here is an example of where you can cash in you hard earned Freecash coins:


 When you click the PayPal option, you get few choices:


And as I have accumalated $50 I choose that.


After that you just click: Withdraw, which gives you one of the first few steps that you need to do, before you actually have cashed in.


Now after that you get notification that you need again to click.


Then you need choose where you are from, so that PayPal know where to send money because different laws and such applies so they you "local" branch of PayPal.



Then you enter your email that is linked in your PayPal account. Remember that the email needs to be linked before you can receive money to that account.



and then Tremendous announce they are sending your hard earned money to your PayPal account.


Then you need to check you email, where you click your tracking status.


And then again you need to redeem your hard earned money.



Finally, you are now done redeeming your hard earned money.


And as fast as you have clicked you get an another email, but this time from PayPal.


Now you are done withdrawing your hard earned money from Freecash to PayPal. And just to be sure I always check my PayPal account that my hard earned money has actually arrived to my account.



I have now done Freecash for about six months. So far it is quite easy with minimal effort. I make about $1 daily in less than hour worth of time during the day. Sure I could earn much more, but I don't want to spend more time on my computer doing this stuff. Bare minimum is enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...