Tuesday 7 November 2023

Ka-Ching and Ka-Chiiiing

 Okay, I made accidentally huge payday in two days. And with same site, and with same survey.

So, I made this survey with the computer on Saturday and scored 21000 points, which equals $2,1. 




Then on Sunday I made this surveys with my phone and scored 33,775 points, which equals $3,3. And those were the same surveys! Even thought I used the same site and it is the same account, it might be that I made the second time the survey with a phone. I normally take these surveys with my desktop, but I was bored at work and checked out how those sites work with mobile.

I have complete moved to Freecash.com platform. I have all my Finnish surveys platform, mielipidemaailma.fi, kuluttajapaneeli.fi and suomitutka. 

And I haven't done almost none in the Timebucks.com. I keep it as back up, since the Timewall is just same platform with different name. I can't be bothered to do same tasks again on the other platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...