Saturday, 26 September 2026

Cash out from Winwalk



This my third time that I cashed out from Winwalk to Paypal and it is pretty straight forwarded.


Just click the Redeem now!


And then you have click one more time to actually exchange your coins.



And Ba-da-bing! Your coins are now exchanged and ready for transfer to Paypal.


Then you need to click on the newest Gift card.


I don't know why would you need to download, but after clicking it you enter your email address.


You should double check your email address that is connected to your Paypal account. Because when it is send, then it is going to that address and if it ain't yours, you just gifted someone with your money.


Now you have the digital reward which needs, yet again your email address that is associated your Paypal account.


And 56 seconds later you can check your Paypal account and there it is.
 


I have cashed out three times now and it is just instantaneously.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cash out from Winwalk

This my third time that I cashed out from Winwalk to Paypal and it is pretty straight forwarded. Just click the Redeem now! And then you hav...