Tuesday 22 March 2022

Half way through March

 Okay, this is my first post in English,  so bare me with my errors.

So, March is half way through and I had time to take surveys, but there weren't that many surveys to take. I just managed to do couple through Ysense and I am lagging my usual $20 per month payment



My last withdrawal was 4th of March and I am currently at $7.48, so yeah, I have a shot to collect $20 within this month, but the pace is a bit slow to get there. Yeah, as I had previously said in Finnish that everything can change in a snap. I mean I made today alone $2.23, so I only need one same kind of day and I am set.

Okay, I have made steady, but small rewards with Suomitutka and I made yesterday enough to "qualify" in my own mindset a withdrawal and I cashed in 9€.


Last payment was a bit over a month ago, 12th of the February, which was just 5.8€, so this was kind a good. When I look back at the withdrawal from that site, it's kind of par with the past. I can expect more surveys from that site.

Maybe I should really put all that Ysense data in a sheet and take a look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...