Friday 1 April 2022

So it is April

 Today is 1st of the April and I managed to get that second cash out from Ysense. And I am almost half way through my first cash out for the April, as I managed to do couple surveys today that rewarded me $1,88. So this month is looking very good. Also, I managed to get $10 from Swagbucks!


My last cash out from Swagbucks was... wait a minute... how long ago? Last October.

So, that's November, December, January, February and March. Five months ago. Better than previous time, when it took eight months! 

One pro-tip for using Timebucks, is that if you use Hideout.tv and redeem that reward to Timebucks, to do one of the six daily tasks, you should redeem that as early as possible.


I have noticed that it takes sometimes quite while to get the "signal" from Hideout.tv to Timebucks and I have missed a few times daily goals checklist completion, because I redeemed the reward just before the day ends, and I got that signal from Hideout.tv on "the next day". Now on I redeem Hideout.tv first thing "in the morning". 

Also find a few tasks and save them to your favorites, that way you can see them on the top of the listing.


Sorry, no April Fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...