Monday 11 April 2022

Third of the month passed

 and I just got this month's first cash out from Ysense!


With this pace, I can get $30 in this month. Let's see how that is going to work out on this month. 

Have to say that there is something odd about Hideout.tv. When my main laptop for Hideout.tv was at maintenance, I used my Macbook Air and I did get around the same amount rewards per day, although that good streak was done with my Win10 laptop. While I don't know would that be possible with my Macbook Air, but that Win10 laptop (Acer) is dropping off constantly from wifi. But even with that I still get some decent amount of rewards per day. 

Maybe I should just which to my Macbook and sell this Acer laptop for few bucks. Although I have made more than what I paid for this laptop and anything that I can get is just a bonus.

Currently my Ysense lifetime earnings are: $590.04 


Timebucks lifetime earnings are: $334.39


Overall, I have made $924.43 in two and half years. I know that there are people making a whole lot more than me, but since those sites are mostly for the people in the United States of the America. But for a guy living in small and cold country in the northern Europe it's pretty good. 

Not bad, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...