Monday 4 April 2022

Good Streak

 I had very good streak of rewards on Hideout.Tv, as I managed to cash out over $1 per day in four days in a row.

Okay,  I gathered 1186 Hideout points and since the conversion is ~8 hideout points per cent that  translates roughly $1.44. 


I didn't really thought about it much, since I've had had that kind of days past few time, getting over 1000 hideout points.



But when I got second time over $1 in a two days in a row, I started to notice and, while I got cash out from Timebucks last week, this seemed like there is a chance for getting a cash out in this week too.


Now, third day in a row over $1 rewards and this started to look really good, maybe a bit too good.


And I again, on the fourth day, I managed to get over $1.  But then came the sunday and I got only $0.5 out of Hideout.TV. 


That's still great, but there goes my streak, but I am just a bit over $1 shy of getting cash out in this week, which isn't that hard, since while completing daily goal checklist gets me $0.5 in two days and that means I need to get little over $0.5 from Hideout.Tv and/or other tasks from the daily goal checklist.

So, if you don't already have hideout.tv account, you should sign up right now and you can do it from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...