Wednesday 27 April 2022

Timebucks daily goal list

 So, I have been doing the daily goal list on Timebucks, quite while now and I wanted to share my "work flow".

Since the "hardest" part is to make slideshows as it only allows you to do 1 in every 10 minutes, I start with that.


Most of the time I've found that it just goes back to the Timebucks, so you don't have to crawl through 7 pages of random "facts and news", which each page lasts 20 seconds. That would take 140 seconds, ie 2 minutes and 20 seconds.  But even if needed to crawl through those pages I would so Clicks side by side, since you only need to click and don't actually have to "watch" them the whole time. 


This might take quite awhile sometimes, since depends on advertisers specs, you may need to keep that ad open for 5 to 120 seconds.  And while I am doing this, I start to do tasks. Most of the time side by side too.


I have found few good tasks that you can do hourly and daily. I have added them as my favorites, so those are in the top of the list the moment I open Task-tab.

And somewhere in the middle of these I check that Slideshow task and see if the timer has gone to zero and then click it again.

While doing Clicks and Tasks I start to do Push Clicks. You need to do three Push Clicks in system notifications to have it checked in the daily goal list.


This is the easiest to do, since your computer system "stores" these notifications and you need to "watch" them for 10 seconds. I only click those that are from Timebucks itself. 

And one final task to do is complete an offer from any Offerwall. As I have mentioned many times, I use Hideout.TV for this. I have a laptop for this, and only for this task. Well, I do sometimes whole Timebucks Daily Goal List with it, but main purpose is to "watch" Hideout.TV.


I keep it running 24/7 most of the time. It needs some checking from time to time, as it Hideout.Tv is asking are you still watching or the content might now be available, so it's good to check that out once in a while.


And with that done, I check the last time the Slideshows-tab and do the last one, and 5 out of 6 tasks needed for achieving reward.


All this is done in optimal 18 minutes, depending on few tasks that might take more time. Okay, talking about cost effective, sure you can do better with some other sites, but this is basically guaranteed to get with minimal effort. Depending on how well you do with Hideout.Tv, payout is $0,25+ daily. Yes, those Clicks and Slideshows do add, but we are talking about less than $0,10.

Most of the time I do this while eating breakfast and surfing the web, so it usually takes more time to achieve Daily Goal Checklist, but what else I would do while eating breakfast?

Watching mindless short videos in TikTok? Memes?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...