Sunday 1 May 2022

Maybe May will be better


Well, April is behind and I am satisfied, but there is an improvements to be made. And I have made $600 in two and half years with Ysense.


Cashed in just few days before the end of the month, while I didn't make $30 in a month, but in a 30-ish day.


Now with the Timebucks I am in very good roll.  Okay, I didn't get to have my third cash out in a month, since the pay out happens every Thursday, if you have reached the minimum payment by Tuesday of that week.

I just reached today my pay out limit and so I will be paid by next Thursday. With that I have made over $50 just a bit over 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...