Tuesday 14 June 2022

Ysense finally

 Well, the Ysense which has been my "main bread" has come to be just one of the gang. It has been quite slow for a while now and I did manage to get that $10 cash out 


I posted a while ago that I have managed to cash out $20 per month, but now that I checked my past 60 days and I have managed to cash out $10 per month. 


 I admit that I have been more focused on my Timebucks and Hideout.tv connections, since those together pay me weekly $15+ 

And while speaking about neglecting my Finnish speaking sites Suomitutka and Kuluttajapaneeli has been as quiet as usual. Although Kuluttajapaneeni has often this kind of page when you visit it:


But I didn't get even single one to do. As you can see my last reward was a month ago! 

Okay, it was a pretty good one, but still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...