Wednesday 6 July 2022

Summer vacation is over and back to

...work. I was going to say, but this isn't a work, more like a hobby.


I managed to answer yesterday to few surveys and I passed the cash out limit, but luckily I didn't cash out right away, since today Suomitutka was packed with surveys, of I managed to answer 7, totalling 4,40€ in less than 30 minutes.


So, last time I cashed out from Suomitutka was three and half a month ago. Granted, I haven't been paying much of attention to Suomitutka, but either that is the reason I got swamped today, or it was just the right time. Anyway cashed out 9,80€ today.




Also, I managed to reach cash out in Timebucks too, and as today is payment day, I cashed out $15,92. That's two weeks worth of "work". Been quite busy in the IRL and there is going to be a bit more to come, as I bought a house and I am splitting my time between two places and there is no logically reason to pack my laptops to go every time, so I'll be doing this with my current apartment and spending time at my house as a vacation.

Also, Ysense is getting ready to cash out too, just a bit over $1 to gather.

Oh, well, it's still summer, but day job doesn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...