Tuesday 19 July 2022

Ysense is back

 I haven't got much of surveys from Ysense, but today I made few from the bunch.


Ysense has been struggling lately, but if I remember correctly, it was due summer time, that there weren't that many surveys available, although I have been getting surveys from other sites.

Anyways, with today's surveys, I finally passed the cash out limit.


Last time I cashed out from Ysense was... um, oh, a bit over month ago. Well, I have been spending my summer vacation, so no wonder.


Now, at my current work place I am a substitute to our warehouse person, but this year things are different, since our warehouse person quit and moved to different city and got job from different workplace. So, I am doing temporarily, permanently warehouse duty. Now, that gives me a steady income, since I work fixed hours and I can plan much better how I do these surveys and other beer money sites. 

The only drawback is that I have to work from Mondays to Fridays. From 7 am till 1-3 pm. I can have 6 hours work days, or 7 or 8 hours. I know I am not going to work 8 hours ever again. 

Oh, and I bought a house 54 km away from work. So I had to wake up way too early for me to drive to work every week day morning.

So, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...