Tuesday 2 August 2022

Cryptocurrency is volatile

A few days ago I wrote about cryptocurrency and it might make a comeback. Now I did sell my almost all of my cryptocurrency just about the right time.


ETC which I had 67 coins, I sold just shy of 40€ per coin and I made over 2660€, and I had invested 2035€.

Now most of that is extra money that I had and I was willing to lose it on this gamble. For now it paid me 540€ winning after all the fees included. 26% gain. Not bad for few months worth investing time period.

I still have some invested in XLM, which has been affected as much this "hiccup" that we have seen this time.

I initially invested back in the October last year, just around that second coming. And it has been downhill slope ever since. As you can see my average buying price is around 0.15€, so to break even I need the XLM rise above 0.15€, since I need to cover the fees too.


And comparing the same month to ETC, not a huge gains to be seen. 

So, what makes these tick? Something, somewhere says something about buying a huge amount of some crypto and everybody watched closely to trends on the histogram. Suddenly some crypto starts to climb and everyone is FOMO-mode and buying frenzy starts and prices hicks up. 

As there is no "central government" to regulate anything, it's a wild ride. 

Don't invest any money that you aren't willing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...