Monday 8 August 2022

Paypal is back on Timebucks

 Well, when I started doing Timebucks, there weren't PayPal-option for cash out, but they had it previously. And I have gone with Skrill, since that has been the only viable option for me. But today I had great news in Push Clicks as Timebucks announced that PayPal-cash out option is back!


I mean that it has been great to invest my "hard earned" money in cryptocurrency, and you can withdraw from Skrill to your bank account, but I have preferred PayPal as I can pay for my streaming services with it and a lot of online purchasing. 

We can see this at work on this coming Thursday as it is the set payment date.

Another new thing about Timebucks is not so great reform. Push clicks that you need to do three times per day to qualify for daily task goal, those used to be quite simple, just click it when your OS notifies and that's that. And in some OS you got piled up notifications and you just clicked them and viewed the content for 30 sec and then you could click the next notification on your notification center and you were done in less than two minutes. Now, you can't click right away, because the system is set up so that you have to pace yourself for two hours. So, if you have all the time for this kind of "hobby" it's not a big deal, but if you work in a day job and you start your work before the new day is dawning to Timebucks, you have lost half a day to get that daily goal done. 


Okay, one great thing about this reform is that you can see when you have do this daily goal job.


Previously, you didn't see that, so now at least you can track yourself that how many of these you have done already.

Some great news and some not so great, although I get the point of having to pace those push clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...