Tuesday 23 August 2022

More surveys at Ysense

 


I haven't checked my Ysense account, while and as I checked it today I found this CPX research surveys on it. I have made them through Timebucks and I hope this will bring a little live in the Ysense.

And speaking about little live, as I have previously talked about Suomitutka and Kuluttajapaneeli I checked those accounts and can't really say that there had been action.


At least at Suomitutka there has been some action per month, but in Kuluttajapaneeli...


Okay, I've made three surveys in the August, but sincethe  start of the May, five surveys. Just 1,25 surveys per month. But as I stated about these that I don't really count my earnings on these two platforms, since these are for people that live in the Finland and speak Finnish.

Oh, and I haven't yet tested payments from Timebucks to PayPal. I really have to check that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...