Wednesday 5 October 2022

Ysense picking up the absense of surveys

 Most of the absence of surveys for me has been that I have been out of the "office" with Ysense. As I bought my house and having spent time there, I left my main computer at my old place, which I use to answer surveys in Ysense. Technically, I could answer those with my laptop too, but I didn't have that much time to answer surveys, but I did have time to go through my Timebucks routine everyday, since you can to something else while you do Timebucks daily goal list.


Now that I have access my main computer again, I have made few surveys and I am just few ten cents shy from cash out.

Last cash out was a month ago and I could cash out in few short days and when my whole moving in thing is done for good, I can continue my normal daily routine with Ysense too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...