Sunday 16 October 2022

And there it is

 



...Cash out from the Ysense. And while I cashed out, there were new surveys in line.


Now that my IRL things are finally settling in I can focus more on this Ysense, since it seems to have picked up it's normal course of the surveys that are available.

And it's few days and it's my third Anniversary on the Ysense. 


And in that time I have made $651, which translates to $216 a year, which is not that much, but for me at least few last three, four months has been quite quiet, since I bought my own house, then I worked more than usual for a month and now we had software change and that meant again more overtime work. I finally I am back in my normal day routine. I estimate that if I hadn't had to work so much in my day job, I recon that I would be over $700, since I use to make $20 per month.

Well, I'll get right back in to the "work".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future of Bitcoin

The future of Bitcoin is a topic of much speculation and debate. While it’s challenging to predict with certainty, here are some thoughts ab...