Sunday 15 May 2022

Lucky Friday the 13th

 I got the new top earning from the Hideout.tv on the Friday 13th!


Not bad for a one days "work", huh? Okay, that was one day, so far and the average is somewhere around 50 cents. 



Also, I finally made the cash out threshold on Kuluttajapaneeli, with a 2,50€ survey. But the bad news is that I already had 9,40€ in my account and that survey pushed it beyond cash out threshold and in that site you can only cash out in even 10€. So, now I have 1,90€ sitting there. 


I know I said I am going to ditch this site, after I got the next cash out, but... do I really want to left that 1,90€ there for nothing, while I did quite a long survey and collected 2,50€.

I don't need to end it. I can just let it sit there and see if there are any surveys to made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bitcoin halving 2024

The next Bitcoin halving occured April 20, 2024. During a halving event, the reward given to miners for verifying transactions on the Bitcoi...